9/15/2011

JCEagle's Studio

My Studio reflects my interests, which are all over the place. Currently, my computer room and sewing room are combined, which is good as most of the work on my dolls requires programming the sewing machine. The pictures below show a somewhat organized room, which is not the norm. Behind the doors at the end of the room hide all the material and other sewing supplies, which sneak out when I am making something.

There is also my shop which is where I make the settings for my dolls, among other things. The pictures below show the workspace, but there are doors that lead to the storage areas where all the "junk" is hiding that goes along with my woodworking endevors.


ps - Mr Spitz, the cat, often visits my shop to snoop around. This is my first online post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let us know you visited our page today!