8/11/2012

Bring Books Alive!


Here are pictures of our display at Hardesty Library. Laurie did a fabulous job of arranging the dolls & books!


The display takes up both cases.

I tried to get some closeups of each doll. Unfortunately you're seeing these thru the glass but that's ok - the dolls are just so wonderful!

And how they're inspired of the books should make anybody want to read, right?





All but a couple of these were made by TDD artists. The witch below was made by artist & teacher, Diane Little and owned by Barbara K. {I think "Marilyn" may have been made by another artists/teacher, but I'm not sure. Will correct this if I find out.}







 







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... this should be a traveling display for libraries! It would surely make everyone grab a book!
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let us know you visited our page today!